Saturday, November 12, 2011

Preceptor

I went and met with my preceptor yesterday.

Have I mentioned how excited I am that I am on oncology?? I could jump up and down!

I think I got my schedule hashed out now and will have to run it by her on Tuesday when I'm there for my first day. She's more than willing to work with me on all the objecives and skills I had to write about.

Monday, I get to shadow a Public health nurse. Then 2 weeks after that, I get to visit the Boone County Wound Clinic. I am also going to be doing a stint with the elementary school nurse in Boone in December. I'll probably end up with a shift at one of the doctor clinic's as well.

This is such an exciting time! We have class on Thursday nights from 430-630 and that's it! Lots of online stuff goes along with the class though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!