Sunday, January 15, 2012

So far...

It's already 2 weeks into the new year! That means about 14 days of my "new" eating habits.

It's going ok, I'd say. Some days I am right on track with my calorie consumption and other days, I just want to give up and eat whatever I want and not care. Then I stop to remind myself that is how I got to this weight in the first place.

I'm really working on drinking water. The first 10 or so days, it was pretty easy. The last few, I've struggled to even drink one or two glasses. Today, I bought some mixes for my water so I hope to get back on track with that.

It's been 15 days and no Mountain Dew! I've had a couple diet Dew's but have successfully left the regular on the shelf.

I've walked the dog a lot. The last few days that were warm we walked much longer. The days when it's been cold, I try to stay out at least 10-15 minutes to get some exercise in. This past Friday, Isaac and I went to the Y and swam for almost an hour. I need to get to the Y this week. I have logged exercise every day since I started this!

I'm down 1.4 pounds. While not a gigantic number, it's a step in the right direction. I'm confident it will continue to go down!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!