Sunday, January 22, 2012

3 pounds down!

I weighed myself today. I normally weigh on Tuesdays but I was curious since I have had a few "ho-hum" days the last few days. I was down a pound, bringing me down 3 pounds overall! WHOOT! It's been 22 days since I've had regular Mountain Dew. I'm proud of that accomplishment too!

Today, Isaac and I went to the Y and swam for about 35 minutes. There were a lot of people there and I think that's why he didn't want to stay any longer.

Due to Isaac being sick last week, I didn't make it to the Y. SO, as long as the weather is good tomorrow, I plan to take my Kindle and go!

 Sophie got walked last week as well, but it was cold and with Isaac being sick, we didn't venture out more than 5-10 minutes.

Thinking about a haircut, pedicure and maybe a manicure this week. I think Wednesday I'll be heading to Ankeny with my mom, but I'll try to squeeze it in. Going to a concert with my sister on Saturday night!

Scheduled my boards. 2 weeks!!! Nervous!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!