Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year 2012!

I can't believe that 2011 is over and we have now ushered 2012 in. 2011 seemed to fly by for me!

Isaac and I spent the day up in Humboldt yesterday celebrating Christmas with my brother and his family, my uncle and my parents. My sister was heading to eastern Iowa so she wasn't able to attend. Isaac was disappointed, but once he realized that his cousins Mike and Jake would be there, he got over it quickly!

We just had lunch and sat around chatting. All 4 boys went to the park twice-coudln't believe it was so nice yesterday! Today, it's very windy and much cooler.

Isaac got a "fun" robot from my brother's family. It makes a lot of noise and lights up-what boy wouldn't love it??

It was a good day overall. Isaac went to bed around 8, Mark and I watched some Big Bang Theory and went to bed. I stayed up until about 1120, but still awake at midnight for some reason. Probably all the soda I consumed at my parent's house...much more than I am accustomed to.

May 2012 be a great year for us all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!