Thursday, January 26, 2012

Dreams...

I woke up this morning, clutching the blankets, breathing heavily and felt like my heart was going to pound out of my chest.

I'm not prone to nightmares but this was a bad dream!

I dreamt someone from a long time ago showed up at my parents with my aunt and uncle. Stop. Right there, it confuses me. What? I don't even get the connection there.

I immediateley recognized this person and in my dream, I was very upset, terrified and freaked out. I remember waking up and still feeling that way.

In my dream, I was hanging out with my sister and Isaac and then all of a sudden, we were in my hometown where my aunt and uncle show up with this person.

I don't recall ever having a dream that left me feeling so out of sorts. This would explain why most of the blankets were on my side of the bed.

I always wonder what dreams mean. I'm especially curious about this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!