Friday, February 3, 2012

Unsettled...

Do you ever get that unsettled feeling? You know, the one that feels like something isn't quite right in your world?

I've been feeling like that lately and I just can't put my finger on it.

I'm bustin' my bottom studying for boards (coming up soon!), trying to eat better and exercise more, get more sleep, have some time for fun. Maybe it's stress rearing it's ugly head in a different format than what I"m accustomed to.

At times, I feel somewhat restless. I feel that I should be out doing something, anything just to not be where I am at the current time (whether it be home, in the car, grocery shopping, etc). At times, I'm bored. Normally, reading is what will cure the boredom but lately, that hasn't appealed as much. Oh, I've read books, but just because.

I have plenty to do. I don't find the motivation to do it. I'm hoping once my boards are behind me, this "fog" lifts and I can get the house in order. My plan is to go through each room and clean and declutter.

This isn't depression. It's just a funk. Seems it finds me every winter...eventually. Ready for spring or better yet, SUMMER!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!