Tuesday, February 28, 2012

George Strait...aka the King of Country....

What a fantastic show! It was the third time I've seen George Strait and I think this may have been the best yet!

The show was down in Des Moines this past Friday night. My sister and I went in together to get tickets for our mom and the two of us for Christmas.

Martina McBride opened for George and she was amazing! I've never seen her in concert before  and I'm so glad I had the opportunity! She can sing! And she's beautiful and seems to be down to earth and humble.

Our seats were fantastic! Very similar to where Kate and I sat for Lady A back in January, but about 15 rows closer. We were not sitting in with a bunch of people who kept getting up for beer, which was fantastic!

We've been listening to Geroge Strait forever! The man has like 60 Number One hits, so he has a lot of music to choose from! He played some of his new stuff but also mixes in A LOT of his old stuff.
I got to hear 3 of my favorite songs! My sister got to hear some of her favorites and I think my mom just loved it all.







He played for about 2 hours and it goes by so quickly. What a fantastic, awesome time and so worth the money!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!