Friday, February 26, 2010

Moving Forward!


I can't believe that I am about halfway through my first semester of the PN program! It's gone by fast, yet slow at times. Next week, we have a test in each class (2) and then a day off (we are going to go vent our frustrations by playing laser tag) and then start our Med-Surg class on Friday. This is the class that will coincide with our clinical. I'm excited for clinicals!  I'm pulling high B's in both classes so it really helps my confidence level!

It is an in-service day today for the college so I'm home. Working on the last little bit of homework, getting test guides put together, housework. Fun times!

Isaac started a new daycare/"preschool" this past Monday. He seems to love it and we are so glad! He's transitioned very well (and quickly!) and can't wait to go every day. There are new kids to play with, he gets to play on a computer, a sand table, and if it ever warms up again, they play outside (as the weather permits). It's nice that it's like 1 block from DMACC so he's really close by and I can pop in for lunch if I wanted!

We haven't had any snow for about 2 weeks now, although we were supposed to get some last weekend. I'm not complaining! It's been cold this week, but NO SNOW! Warmer temps on the way next week, but I hear there is a storm coming in for next weekend. Of course there is because I *might* have plans. Never fails!

Taken on Feb. 20, 2010. Isaac and I played outside for a little bit that day!


Nothing else really exciting happening around here! We're anxious for spring, warmer temps and Spring Break!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!