Thursday, October 15, 2009

Rain Rain...



I'm tired of rain. It's rained off and on for the last couple weeks. Blah. The temps are cold, below average for this time of year in Iowa. Doesn't make me look forward to winter at all.

Staying busy. In fact, I should be doing something right now during quiet time. I have pulled the chairs and table off the "dining area" to be swept and mopped so that will be done as soon as I finish this.

Had a tree trimmed in the backyard. Mark cut down a small tree and trimmed some others around our yard. My burn pile was pretty big. Now we are replacing the front sidewalk. At least the weather is supposed to warm up on Saturday when they intend to pour it.

School is school. I feel like there is never enough time in lab to get my labs done! Stain this, find this under the microscope, fill this out, observe this....Glad I don't want to be a researcher or something.

I got my flu shot today. I didn't get one last year but know I need it for the RN program. We were at Walmart and they were doing a clinic so I did it. Isaac still hasn't had one as his pediatrician's office has been out for 1 month+ now. He's been relatively healthy so far, so I hope to keep it that way.

I can't believe we're halfway through October already! Isaac is going to be Spiderman for Halloween. It's his newest obsession, along with dinosaurs.

At the end of September, we went and rode Thomas the Train. I'm glad I won the tickets because everything was inflated in price! $7 for a mylar balloon! Took a friend of ours, along with her 3 year old grandson. The boys had a great time.

Off to mop...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!