Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween...or lack thereof

Here I sit, with about 45 minutes left of Trick or Treat night. Isaac wanted to be Spiderman. So, I looked and looked and finally found the right costume.

Thursday night there was Trick or Treat uptown at the local stores. I thought we could go to that...get used to the costume and even maybe call it a year. Nope. Ike refused to put his costume on. So, I left it hanging up where he could see it in hopes that he would decide to wear it today.

Honestly, he's having fun handing out the pencils/bubbles/suckers here at home! He wouldn't put the costume on so I guess we're set for next year! The bubbles and pencils are actually going over pretty well!

In 1 hour, 20 minutes, we have had 23 trick or treaters. Saw some neat costumes (a Quaker woman!), a couple dressed up dogs and one mom carrying her beer can with her.

Oh well, there's always next year I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!