Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Labor Day Weekend

What a weekend.

Saturday, I was stuffed up alternating with a runny nose. By the evening time, I was miserable. Sunday, I felt pretty crummy as well, same as Saturday but with some dizziness thrown in. Ick. I hate taking sinus meds and this time was no exception. I had some very strange dreams.

Woke up Monday feeling good so went ahead with plans of taking Isaac to the DSM zoo. My mom came along and we had fun. Isaac had a free pass and while we were waiting in line to pay, a kid handed my mom a coupon: Buy one adult admission, get one free. Awesome. So it cost $9.95 for the 3 of us to get into the zoo!

We decided to be rebels and went around the opposite way of the way we (and everyone else) go. Isaac loved watching the eagles and red panda, then the Gibbons and giraffes. He growled like a tiger when we saw them. Cute! We fed the ducks and you should have heard my boy laugh! Unfortunately, the train wasn't running and Isaac was pretty disappointed. But we got past that without any tantrum or fit.

It was back to the grind today. Went to the Y this AM, Ike to daycare and I had micro this afternoon.

I'm stuffed up again tonight and didn't sleep well last night so off to bed I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!