Tuesday, January 10, 2017

2017

Happy 2017!

Apparently, I forgot I had a blog last year! Life is keeping me busy!

I'm still working weekends at the hospital. Next week, the adolescent unit closes and I become an adult pscyh nurse. I'm not thrilled.

Since September, I've been working 2 days a week at the outpatient mental health clinic that is about 3 minutes from home. It's much different than inpatient and I like it a lot.

I'm ecstatic to be finishing up my BSN in May. My next career goal will be to study and become psych certified. That should happen over the summer.
A photo from our summer 2016 cruise on Anthem of the Seas

Isaac turned 10 in July. He's still on swim team and playing cello in the school orchestra.

Mark recently went from overnight oncology to evenings on pediatrics.

We've had minimal snow this winter. Today was a late start due to rain and ice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!