Saturday, December 26, 2015

Closing out 2015.

Maybe 2016 will be my year to blog! Life gets busy and things, such as this blog, get neglected.

What's happened this year:

*I started my BSN program through Upper Iowa University. Projected graduation date is May 2017.
*Mark graduated with his BSN and took an oncology nursing position at the same hospital where I work.
*I went to Florida in September with my mom to visit my aunt and her family.
*Isaac was on a summer swim team, which led to trying out for the local swim team. He swims 3 nights a week now.
*My sister came home from a 6 month deployment in May.
*We went on a 7 day cruise in March for spring break. (See posts)
*We took a quick trip to Las Vegas in June for our "summer" vacation.

May 2016 find you healthy and happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!