Sunday, October 20, 2013

Mid October!

Where has the year gone? It seems as if it just started and we are nearly at the end!

*This month, I imposed a personal "no spending on books, music or clothes/shoes". I have enough of all and it's a good way to save some money. I did buy a jacket off a local swap for $10 for photos, but then turned around and sold it for the same. I did buy one .99 cent Kindle book, but otherwise, I am pursuing the free list on Amazon and checking out "real" books from the library.

*I have lost count of how many books I have read this year. I know it has been many.  I have about 4 started in various states of completion right now!

*I have not had any Mountain Dew since giving it up mid-December 2012! I have almost succumbed to a craving a time or two, but didn't give in. Go me! (Wish I could do the same to chocolate...)

*Work is going well. Now that school has started, I have an average of 3 patients each time I work. We have filled our adolescent unit a few times (7 patients), which keeps us busy!

*Have started Christmas shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!