Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Fall already?

How is it that it is fall already? Seems like summer just started and here it is, half way through October!

I have been busy! October 3, I started working a flu clinic at Iowa State. I have 2 days left and I'm glad it will be done soon! It's easy and between 3 nurses, we've done around 1700 or so shots. We have 2 clinics left this week and the numbers look like right around another 500!!

Besides the flu clinic, I'm still working my weekend package job at the nursing home. I've been there over 7 months and I still enjoy going each weekend :)  During a normal week, I tend to stay home a lot and try to keep the house somewhat clean for company, LOL. Can't believe we are going into November soon!
Soon it will be time to start the holiday baking, planning, decorating...

The weather is great! October 1, Isaac had no school and he chose to go to the apple orchard in Cambridge. It was a little cool that day, but we had a lot of fun enjoying a great place.

Isaac has just started a new round of swim lessons here in Ames. It's at the Ames high school, which I had never been too. We just started week 2 and I'm debating whether to continue since he is not listening.   This Saturday, he finishes up his kids bowling league. He's enjoyed it a lot and was able to get a bowling ball through the league for doing the program.

He has a lot of aspirations: gymnastics, karate, soccer, learning to play the guitar and drums.
He's going to be Scooby-Doo for Halloween and is pretty excited.  He is still loving school and loves to ride the bus.

Until next time.....when I'll have pictures to post of Scooby-Doo!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!