Tuesday, May 1, 2012

May already?

How can it already be May? Didn't 2012 JUST start??

I've been busy! I've been at my job about a month and half now. This past weekend was my second full weekend on my own.
I really enjoy it. I'm getting to know the residents, some of their likes/dislikes, habits, routines, etc. That certainly helps. All the CNA's I work with are great and have been there for a while so they are able to alert me to things that I may overlook.
The only thing I don't like is getting up so early (0415), but it's only 2 days a week.
>>>>
Isaac only has about 3 weeks of school left for the year! Hard to believe that he is so close to being finished with his first year of school!
>>>>
I've been reading a lot of books on my Kindle lately. I take it to work and read on my lunch break, which is a great way to fit in a little bit more reading in my day. I try to remember to take it with me other places, as well.
>>>>>
I am trying to get out and walk more. I walk a lot at work and take the stairs when I go up/downstairs. I need to be more dedicated!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!