Monday, June 21, 2010

settled

I think we're settled :) I was organizing in the garage today and hopefully, by the end of the week my bedroom will be put all the way back together!

We may have a potential buyer for our house already! Pray that she'll like our house and decide it's just what she needs. We haven't even listed it yet, as the painting is still continuing. 


We've had lots of rain lately. It sure gets old fast. Isaac tends to be a bit afraid of the thunder and lightening so we're dealing with that.

The cats have adjusted. Dazey and Jesse normally go out for a few minutes every day and apparently, that was all it took to make Jesse a happy kitty!

It's 2 weeks until Isaac's 4th birthday. I'm in birthday mode, planning a party and treats for his daycare/preschool class and his party here. Toy Story theme! It'll be fun!

I've been a reading fool, as I've read 8 books in about 10 days.  That makes for 9 since school has been out. I've made 3 trips to the Boone library to get books! We've visited the library here and Isaac likes it. It's smaller than Boone's, but that is ok! They still have a train table and puzzles to play with, so it's all good! My goal is to read 25 books by the time I go back to school in August. 

That's all the news from here! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!