Sunday, January 10, 2010

I've been oriented.

Well, nearly 2 months have passed since I've blogged.

*Had a major winter storm that closed schools and postponed my final presentation in Microbiology. Got a B.
*Had another storm right before Christmas, not allowing us to travel on Christmas Day. We stayed home and enjoyed our time together.
*Had my family over the day after Christmas for Christmas.
*Watched ISU win the Insight.com bowl on New Year's Eve. (Did not stay up until Midnight that night though-too tired).
*Went to Orientation for the nursing program that I start TOMORROW! I'm excited and nervous.
*Currently dealing with Isaac's coughing/breathing issues. Friday night, I was up about 3 1/2 hours with him, took him to doc Saturday morning and was told to continue the nebulizer treatments. He slept better last night (about 8 hours before I heard him coughing, 6 hours for me!)
*Excited to go see The Lion King next Sunday with my mom and sister!
*Did I mention the cold snap that we've been experiencing? It's cold, but a warmup is on the way! OH, and we had more snow this week!

Brownies in the oven from my new cookbook. Can't wait to try them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!